Today, we release a most requested feature: Payments! Now your members can pay via credit card for event fees, dues, or anything else directly through your GroupFire apps and websites.
By integrating Payments, GroupFire is now a complete partner for your organization's membership needs.
- Those event fees and upgrades? They now live in the app as part of the event!
- Dues? Membership Fees? In the app!
- Ad-hoc charges? In the app!
We're simplifying your life as a Chapter or Membership Administrator with a simple-to-use and easy to understand invoicing and tracking system.
As good as it is for you, your members will appreciate your leap into modern society as well!
- Easy: Your members can enter their credit card one time for all future charges.
- Convenient: With in-app purchases you eliminate all follow up.
- Persistent: In-app popups provide timely reminders of payments due!
We could write a book about all things you'll do with Payments, but let's skip that and go straight to bullet points:
- One-off invoices? We do that.
- Membership Dues? Yes.
- Quickbooks integration? Yep.
- Browse payments by member, or event? Definitely.
- Invoice cancellations, refunds, etc? Indeed!
- How about missed meeting charges? Check!
Today, you may be tracking event attendance and charging non-attendance fees. With GroupFire, when you select a member as a no-show and you have a cost associated with that - boom - the member is invoiced immediately - and greeted by a pop up like this:
Your members can browse their due invoices and receipts for payments already made - right in the app.
What are you going to do with all the time you save?
Let's get going! Implement Payments today!
Questions? Call Christa @ (949) 424-2264 or grab the GroupFire support portal app and talk to us there.